Security Awareness Training
RegTheory security awareness training is designed to enhance your organizations human intellectual capital with identifying and mitigating cyber risk.
>> Identify Suspicious Email and Links
>> Explore Secure ways to Work From Home to Mitigate Cyber Attacks
>> Identify & Report Potential Attacks
>> Fundamental Concepts
>> Advance Phishing Concepts
>> Explore and Identify Types of Malware
This training is designed to enhance your organizations human intellectual capital with identifying and mitigating cyber risk.
- Delegates learn how to identify cyber risk associated with phishing & malicious malware.
- This training deep dives into the importance of understanding & using strong authentication / passwords.
- Delegates will learn the important questions to ask when evaluating security risks, such as suspicious emails and links that exposes potential attacks, and how to think from the perspective of a potential attacker.
- The workshop enables attendees to identify and report security flaws they find while working from home or within the office.
- By the end of the training delegates will be able to identify, mitigate, and report common cyber attacks on the organization.