Threat Modeling Workshops
RegTheory threat modeling workshop are designed for organizations who would like to understand more about protecting the organization from cyber attack.
Intro to Threat Modeling
Identify Security Weaknesses that can be Targets
Understand how Potential Hackers Perform Reconnaissance
Explore OWASP Security Top 10
Threat Modeling and Testing Procedures
This workshop is designed for organizations who would like to understand more about protecting the organization from cyber attack.
- During the workshop delegates will work with some of the common tools used by potential attackers and understand how to test applications for security issues.
- The workshop deep dives into the components of understanding, documenting, and modelling threats and mitigations. Each element of the course provides sections for discussion, demonstration, examples and use of practical elements which are then linked back to the threat model.
- We utilize simulation of the type of attacks and issues listed on the OWASP top 10 API security list.
- The workshop enables developers and testers to identify and fix security flaws that exist both within their own code and within the environment into which it will be deployed. They will learn the important questions to ask when evaluating security risks, how to model their designs in a way that exposes potential attacks and how to think from the perspective of a potential attacker.
- By the end of the course delegates will be able to mitigate the most common attack vectors, produce designs that expose the smallest possible target to attackers and conduct audits.